People who say sadness doesn’t hurt physically apparently never experienced feeling so sad. I’ve felt it in my legs, my jaw, my head, my quivering lips, aching eyes, and my aching chest. It hurts my chest the most because it literally feels like your heart is in pain.
this is fucking terrifying
this is not the scotland we want
god damn it.
ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS.
LET’S NOT DO THIS RIGHT NOW
[AGGRESSIVELY GOLF CLAPS]
Okay, that’s VERY clever.
AM I MISSING SOMETHING
"no im not gonna do it no nope—nEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN"
JOKES ON YOU, MOTHERFUCKER. I LOVE THIS SONG
NO WAY SAME HERE
Aries’ usual spontaneity and pizzazz is a bit squelched over the holidays. They may find family members more defensive or critical than before. They need to be less the entertainer and more of a worker to pull everyone together.
In their calm, placid way, Taurus is able to keep everyone…
reblog and see what your followers say
I’VE LITERALLY HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU PEOPLE
I was just reblogging for the above post I didn’t think I’d get any
I won’t get any but I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing
PLEASE, DO IT
last time was fun
Doubt I’ll get any tbh 😂
1. If he doesn’t answer, don’t keep sending texts. If he wanted to talk to you, he would’ve responded.
2. People will make time for you when they care about you. If he says he’s too busy or constantly cancels his plans, he doesn’t care. People fight for you when they care.
3. Don’t let him touch you on the first date. If he tries, he’s not there for the same reasons you are.
4. You can tell a lot about a person by their favorite book.
5. If he can stomach more than ten straight shots without feeling a thing, he drinks too much.
6. Ask the uncomfortable things. When was the last time he was so high he couldn’t speak? What does he regret the most? Does he drink to remember or to forget?
7. Don’t send pictures unless you want to. If he has to talk you into it, don’t do it. If you hesitate, don’t do it. If you do take a picture, don’t include your face. Keep yourself safe.
8. If you can’t laugh when you’re having sex with him, maybe you aren’t sleeping with the right person. Sex isn’t about tricks and tips and routines.
9. If he hurts you, cut him out. He’s gone, he isn’t coming back, and you don’t need to prolong the pain.
10. Don’t be afraid to open up again. I promise not everyone will love you with a knife behind their back.
#she fucking realizes hes not gonna catch her#look at her fucking face#she realizes that he cant get to her in time#that peter parker or spiderman whatever you want to call him because under that mask hes still just a boy who only just graduated high schoo#he cant save them all#he cant save her#and it breaks my fucking heart that he thought he did#that he actually thought he got to her in time and hes so confused when he reaches her#he doesnt understand why her eyes are closed#and you just know that he sat there with her for a while#he didnt move her or himself he just held her undtil her body grew cold and he carried her out ( reformedxserialxkiller )
FUCK EVERY TIME I SEE THIS GIF I JUST LOSE IT
Please Share This
Thousands of Tumblr users have been misled by a post suggesting that an unidentified elementary school girl was battered and sexually assaulted by her classmates only to have authorities excuse it as “rough housing”. This story is awful and provokes anger amongst its readers, as it should. However it’s a LIE
This article smelled “off” when I read it because it clearly stated that the mother withheld her daughter’s name to save her from humiliation. Which made the photo of the girl seem off. Why hide her name if you’ll show her face? That’s because this isn’t an article on CNN like the post suggests and that little girl isn’t a sexual assault victim. You’re looking at a photo of Makayla McEvoy. She was 7 when this photo was taken in 2012 after she survived a Kangaroo attack.
Little miss McEvoy is an Australian animal attack survivor. She is NOT an American rape victim from Georgia (thank God)
The artificial news story was fabricated by a Tumblr user called dropmycumberbritches (who now goes by vegetableighs since handing the account off to someone else to avoid heat) After posting the artificial story to raise awareness to Rape Culture, the Tumblr user then celebrated and sang their own praise. Luckily another Tumble user, untrue-posts, found the article, did some digging and reblogged the initial post with the real info.
However, the original post is still picking up speed and is sitting comfortably at 20k+ posts. Please, spread this news and let everyone know that there is not a Georgian rape victim going uncared for. Instead, there’s a poor Australian girl who was attacked by a Kangaroo in 2012 who recovered, only to have her face used for some else’s agenda.
please reblog, several people posted this story and it’s fucking horrible someone would use this as a prop.